Sunday, April 27, 2008

I Miss......

  • Looking into Jeannie's room from my study desk and signaling whatever, usually me being hungry and blowing kisses. Lol..
  • Kacau-in Daniel in the library during Swot Vac and how he's the witness of the more peculiar events happening in the library, eg. wanker in the 2nd floor toilet (that's Damien's actually, I mean not that he's the wanker but he's the founder of the wanker) Lol.. and the couples 'studying' in the library.
  • Walking back to IH after uni along Royal Parade; the tranquility, the leaves falling or just the trees. It's such a beautiful walk, wish I had opted for the tram less :(
These are but a few of the occasional flashes in my mind lately but I reckon it's more of a series of (cue: deng deng deng) "The Uni Life Withdrawal Symptom!" (Pang, Pang, Pang) BRawlss & stamps feet on the ground :(

Ps: Driving's a bitch, no wait learning to drive is a bitch!

Ooh am looking forward to Cafe Preview :)

6 comments:

Damien Wong said...

OMG...I am so NOT the guy who found out about the wanker. The whole freaking university knows!!!
LOL..man I miss uni too!!! :-(
although im going back to one soon and im actually not looking forward to it. hehehe...sometimes i do contradict myself don't i?

Soliloquy said...

Lol...no you're right! I didn't say oh I miss the assignments and the tests rite?? Lol..Plus you'll probably still be working when uni starts so it's gonna be hell :p and you're on a roll now! All the kachings! Hehe..

isaac said...

Don't you sometimes wish you could go back to uni / studying life, whereby the liberty of 12 contact hours a week are taken as an unquestionable right, meeting up with friends is as easy as making an instant phone call, in IH you're virtually surrounded by frens 24/7, there are fun activities / events all the time, and life is easy, you can still be in denial about having to grow up... (plus in your case, add in the constant gossiping (and maybe bitching =P) about others?? hahaa.

Btw, good luck with learning how to drive.. !! I have complete faith in you (hope it's not too misplaced.. ahaa)

And i saw Cafe photos, recognised but a smattering of ppl that i kknow.. IH is starting to become foreign to me now =(

Cleverkiwibird said...

i ALWAYS wish i could go back to uni life....and i am STILL in denial hahhaha....

:)

o well

u dream of the day u return..... :)

Soliloquy said...

Lol.. but somehow when you do return, it's all different..Sigh..The ironies of life; can never be satisfied! Hehe.. Yeah I went back to IH for Cafe the other day and boy the feeling was weird! The whole place looked the same but everyone is different...Guess you just gotta really treasure the moment and when you do look back, man you're proud!

Daniel said...

hey...havent been to your blog for a while.

but yeah, i do miss the library nights!I think I'll be there a fair bit once CA starts for me.

btw, i'm doing MAA next term.

and yes, i miss uni! omg..give me 12 hours a week pleaseee!