Sunday, December 30, 2007

So why Soliloquy?

Yes yes, another reason why I've postponed the birth of my blog is I couldn't think of what to name it, it's pretty important, like naming your first born, I mean not really but u get what I mean :p

So Soliloquy pretty much means "A (usually long) dramatic speech you make to yourself intended to give the illusion of unspoken reflections". Yes, I do have a lot of unspoken reflections and the problem with that is since they're unspoken, they're not very clear and I've always had a problem with expressing myself clearly so hopefully, with this blog, I'm able to articulate my thoughts and feelings and yeah, Tada!!

I'm probably gonna start from the front as in presently and recall my way back; At the moment, I'm feeling nostalgic and my butt hurts from sitting on the floor cz I have noo freaking study table ! So there, the pic's supposed to symbolize a very reflective mood, so imagine it in black and white, sorry I don't know how to change it...


2 comments:

isaac said...

Ooohh.. so THAT was what u were doing at your birthday... Giving a "long dramatic speech to each of us of your unspoken reflections." Now i discover the what it's called - soliloquy!! hahaha =P

Yeah, i'm nostalgic and sad that our uni lives have ended. When we look back years down the road, we'll realise that it's one of the best times of our lives...

Soliloquy said...

LOL..That was totally different!! Those were my true feelings bout you guys :p hehe..

It won't be that bad Isaac, it'll be the best time but the rests will be good too :)