Sunday, December 30, 2007

Why oh Why??

SO so..the time has come for me to have a blog, I've contemplated on it for a long long time but always pushed it to the back of my mind simply cz I don't think I can write well but pffftt who cares how well I can write ?? Ain't gonna start writing poems or whatever good writers can come up with..

The main reason why I'm having a blog now is simply cz it's the end of my uni life and so much has happened in these 2 years and I can safely say that it might be the best 2 years of my life; the things that I've done, the people that I've met, the passion that I've discovered, and I wanna remember all these! Trust me, with my absent-minded erm..mind? I might easily forget like all the good movies that I've watched and sank into depression during my working life which I am not very looking forward to..

Like what Liss said, she's gonna miss all the people that has touched her life here in Melbourne but as for me, I'm not leaving but I'm still gonna miss so many moments and people ! So I suppose this blog is a tribute to these people, these moments !

1 comment:

isaac said...

Yayy!! You finally got a blog... =)