Saturday, January 12, 2008

Girls Just Wanna Have Funnnn......

While on the way to Laksa King the other night, I overheard a conversation on the tram, not that I like eavesdropping on the tram but it's hard not to overhear. Hehe...Anyway, these 2 ladies were talking happily, reminiscing bout their friends ie. Remember the time when who and who thought that she was actually dating a vampire? Lol.. There's nothing like the simplicity and joy of just hanging out with dear good ol girl friends which I've been severely lacking these few years ! But the few good ones would be :
  • AIESEC girls night out
  • Dinner at Dada's
  • Shopping with Mei Tien :))
  • The supposing weekly meet-ups with Amanda-manda & Jillian
  • All the good times with Shau Fun
The beauty of friendship is that no matter how long you haven't spoken to each other, how outdated you are of each other's lives, but when you do talk after a long long time, it's as if you're back on the day when you were about to be apart. Missing each and every single one of you !

(I'm not drunk, just very very happy :p)

PS: Sorry I couldnt' find photos with all of us in it, apologies to YH & Feeny ! See what I mean when I said we haven't all met for soo long??

7 comments:

Damien Wong said...

omg veron..is that u beside jeannie..second pic from top?

chooi chuan yeoh said...

How bout me?!?!? =(

Daniel said...

hey, what about us, your MORE-AWESOME -THAN-U guy friends?

isaac said...

wahh.. your many different hairstyles.. u change hairstyles quite often.. hahaa.

and yeah dan, this veron has forgotten about us i tell you.. claim we're her best guy frens summore..!! booo veron..!! haha

Cath said...

aw.. what a coincidence.. i just posted your pic onto my latest post as well.. hehe... :)

ps: the blog tracking thing really works man!.. so cool.. lol

Soliloquy said...

LOL...my best guy frens have soo many of their own frens, they don't care bout me ler :(( boohoohoo...

Grace Tan said...

ooh babe, your post brought tears to my eyes. *sob. i miss you girls so much.we were so innocent then, weren't we?=) *hugz.