Sunday, January 6, 2008

New Year's Resolution

New Year's a good time to reflect on the past year but with the hope and optimism of a better one ahead, it's a time to set new resolutions, whether you remember them is another thing :p

The fireworks in Melbourne was simply beautiful, a blast to kick start the year ! I wasn't big on setting resolutions so this year, my 1st resolution is to set some resolutions :

  • Lose weight ! I mean live a healthier lifestyle; moderate eating, exercise!!

  • Focus on work and not fall asleep while working :p I mean seriously, be good at what I'm doing and doing it well and passing all my CA subjects !!!

  • Attempt to do something different or something new everyday ! (No CC not the karma sutra kind :p) CK's always been saying that I'm a coward (not exact words but somewhere along those lines) and hence, doubt my ability to go on a DT to Africa or work in the area of social development. Well, there might be some grains of truth to that so I aspire to push myself a little bit more, do things that I usually wouldn't do. Any ideas? Jeannie, I need more inspiration from u !!

  • Spend time with family and friends far far away :)

  • Get my driving license and learn how to cycle! Yes, Hello My name's Veronica and I can't cycle!

Well all these will change so anyone can ask me at the end of the year and hopefully hopefully, I would've achieved something ! fingers crossed* Here's to a great year ahead, 2008, a year of hopes, dreams, love and inspirations :) CHEERS !

2 comments:

Cath said...

Get my driving license and learn how to cycle

HAHAHAHHAHAHHA... good luck babe!!!.. xoxoxoxoxo
=D

isaac said...

Hello, my name's veronica, and the reason i can't cycle is coz im clumsy. Ohh, and did i mention i can't swim too??? hahhaaa =P