Wednesday, January 2, 2008

ObsesssSESSSSSSsesssssSSSionsss


I'm proud to announce my current obsessions :

Tada....
  • FRANKIE mag!!! I heart* heart* this magazine!! From the glossy pretty covers to the witty articles and soo gorgeous illustrations, I savour it from page to page, word by word, I actually read it as slow as I can so that it lasts longer, hehehe...damn it only comes out like once every 2 mths, but do not mistaken it as a girly mag ! Nonono, (shakes head and erm...wiggle finger?) anyway, yes it's definitely worth a read, it was like love at first read ! I got a free copy during O-week, that's when we first met and as I look at it and well it just lies there on the table, I can practically feel the chemistry!! Let me tell you what else you can do with a FRANKIE magazine after you read it, make pretty pretty cards and scrapbooks for your frens, paste it on a wall, a board, anything so for a heart warming, erm..love hugging read, do pick up a copy at the nearest book shop ! Damn they should pay me ! and yes what's with the heart* heart* thing? What happened to the four letter word?
L-O-V-E ! L is for the way you look at me, O is for the only one I see, V is Veronica is Very Very extraordinary :p, E is for erm...I forgot and yes, I read bout this in Frankie too !! Hehe...

  • Hongkong dramas!! Yes to avoid the loneliness and emptiness of my house, I've turned to the tv for comfort thus, in 2 days I've watched 20 episodes of my fav, Hongkong drama (clap hands*) and although they are very typical; yes rich dad, idiotic spendthrift son, family rifts....but I reckon this one's a bit different, as much as it has the Omg not this again, there's a highly heart-warming albeit unrealistic side too, yes I'm a sucker for heart-warming stuff :P and I think there're some underlying lessons behind all the drama; that with a good family, you can achieve so soo much, love and support and just a simple happy family's one of the most important things in life, a rare gem! Something that can be taken for granted or yearned for life and just to add, money's the root of all evils!!! But ya I was so obsessed with this show that I was like thinking bout it erm...lets just say alot, like different scenes kept replaying in ma mind! OH gosh...
  • Lastly, Carlton Gardens!! Well not to the point where I'm obsessed with it but I would just like to mention it's the 2nd day of the year and I already went jogging!! Omg, I can so feel the positive vibe, I'm gonna be healthy and lose 5 kgs this year!! 10 days unlimited yoga classes starting next week ! Can't wait :)) Anyway so yes Carlton Gardens, I decided to go for a jog cz the weather is absolutely awesome these 2 days, pls plss let it be like this everyday, the warm sun with the light breeze....I was jogging and jogging and thinking pfft Princes Park better but yeah that's cz I wasn't used to the idea of huge arse buildings in the middle of a park but I stumbled upon a really beautiful lake/pond just opposite and to the left of REB ! Damn the uni for blinding us and scarring us from seeing the beauty of this place with exams! But yeah I was surprised I haven't seen it before...of coz dear ol uncamwhorish me didn't have a camera with me to capture that moment (I'm so bringing CK there :p) and I couldn't find any photo of it too so once again, imagine a lovely pond with lots of plants in it, happy green flowy plants ! and ducks and I think swans and don't you just love Melbourne !! *Sorry I think this is a really nice picture to go with the moment although I didn't actually see that and since I'm blogging dumb, I'm not sure if it's legal to put up someone else's photo that I searched on the net up so to erm...Tim I think, nice photo, don't sue me !
SO that's it ! What are some of your favourite things at the moment? What do you draw inspiration from and finally, if you're a teapot, what kind of teapot would you be? Round and cute or Proud and expensive? I'll be this teapot pls :)

6 comments:

chooi chuan yeoh said...

Hello!! Wah!! Sound so smart with your blog name.. You google this word one issit?! =P

Soliloquy said...

HAHA...so smart!! how u know 1?? yeah I googled to be or not to be and this came out !! teeheehee..

forwardnomad said...

toast one,for taking the initiative to jog and be healthy.toast two,for being able to enjoy the little little things around us.toast three,to your graduation!toast four,to the good life u're having now!toast five,for finally starting a blog!!hope u'll always stay great&happy!:)

Jeannie said...

carlton gardens is the reason why i put up with walking 40 mins to office last year. =)
you went to the pond on the left of the REB. there's also a really gorgeous one on the right. it's a little bit more hidden though.
i wish i could be there with you. you don't know how much! I miss it all already. *sigh*
118 canning street!!!
KL is just KL. with 101 shopping malls that look the same. and no parks to jog in...

Unknown said...

foo...sure la... yatt yatt fatt wor... :)

ehh...faster come and visit us laa!! we miss you too!!

Soliloquy said...

Jeannie, the boys + cc were playing frisbee today at Carlton Garden, you know how bad I am at it, remember I still couldn't throw it straight to u :p (slaps head) so I went looking for the other pond. I like my one :) hehe..so now there's a Jeannie pond and a Veron pond & eventhough we're physically apart but we're still at the same place (get the metaphor??) hehe..At least there're gardens in the shopping mall; THe Garden!! LOL..Don't worry, when I come back, we go hang kai, thai hei, seik fan k :) wink2..